Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2knot1knot ... the year of doing...big dreams and goals...and yes.. I am blogging once again..


2009 was a great year...

We had an amazingly fun vacation in Nevada and Southern Utah, I graduate with my Social Psychology Degree with honors, and Travis started a new career...we were very blessed.

I think 2010 is going to be a very happy year...I think finding Joy in the journey is definitely a choice.. this year I want try to be more like my kids.. more hopeful and creative! Above is a picture of my youngest, who wanted to go swimming in our new "pool". My parents gave me a new sink and faucet as a Christmas gift. I really love it! It is beautiful..and my Dad even drove up and installed it which was very sweet of him. I think doing dishes will be fun now...I can fit the entire highchair tray in the sink and it has a sprayer faucet! It's funny when you are old, well I am still only 29, but it's funny when you are excited about getting a sink for Christmas... funny how our "toys" change. But hey, I still get to play in the bubbles.. right?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Your blogging-yea! Sure do miss you guys! Check out ours:
www.theaddingtongang.blogspot.com