My bucket list…………
My family and I have all started taking martial arts 3 times a week. My hand is bruised and I am sore.. but when I opened my mouth to complain today… I realized.. I have wanted to take Karate since I was very little. My older brother and sister took, but I never did and it has been on my bucket list for a very long time. I GET TO CROSS SOMETHING OFF!! HE HE!!
Now what should I do next?
Swim with Dolphins
Go to Japan
Earn my Masters
See the Statue of Liberty
Take a photography class
Pick a wild orchid on Ka'ala, Oahu
Grow a wild flower garden
Ride on a gondola through the canals of Venice
Spend some quality time visiting Bryce Canyon, Arches and Zions
Go river rafting
See the Great Pyramids and Sphinx in Egypt
Be on the cover of “Time” magazine- I know… probably will never happen.. but one can dream!!!
Have something public named after me (like a street or a building)
Go whale-watching
Learn to belly dance
Run a marathon or lets be realistic, a 5K
Stand in the Oval Office in the White House
Have a Zen Garden
Go to the Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas
Be an extra in a film
Create a non-profit foundation to help the needy
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Come visit, we'll take you river rafting down the American River...good times!
Post a Comment